On one of those weekend, we went for a day spa retreat that I bought for $55 on deal.
A 120-mins of Balinese Boreh Spa at The Spa Secret:
- Sea salt foot bath
- Lemongrass aromatherapy oil body massage
- Balinese Boreh body lulur (scrub)
- Body Steam Session
- Body Polish with fresh yogurt
- Soak in bath foam Jacuzzi hot tub
- Complimentary homemade Ginger Tea
For $55, it definitely was cheappp, especially when it included a buffet lunch and transfer thru and fro from Ferry terminal to Spa. Only downside?? It includes tour. So if you're like us, whois been to Batam numerous time, following the tour can get quite boring... Not only that, because we had to join the tour, our return ferry was later than if we booked the spa treatment on our own, free & easy.
Anyway, enough of that....